Chronic pain affects millions of people globally. As doctors, you need to find a treatment option that effectively reduces the use of pharmaceuticals, provides safe and effective relief from acute/intractable pain, and offers patient focused care. The RST-SANEXAS neoGEN-Series® machine is a device that is shown through scientific studies to successfully help manage pain and increase circulation through Electric cell-Signaling Technology (EcST).
How does the RST-SANEXAS neoGEN-Series® device work?
The RST-SANEXAS neoGEN-Series® machine works by delivering quantum-based resonance specific electrical energy waves to change the way the brain registers pain. These therapeutic energy waves produce complex Electric cell-Signaling processes along with associated harmonic resonance frequencies which will imitate, facilitate, exhaust, or interrupt the neuron’s axonal action potential. The advance quantum-based technology speaks the language of cells delivering targeted Electric cell-Signaling energy waves to the source of the pain. The system goes beyond traditional TENS and NMES therapy because it incorporates randomly generated electronic energy with ever-changing signals at much higher electrical frequency (both AM and FM) levels making it almost impossible for the peripheral or central nervous system to find ways to accommodate or ignore. The device’s 20 different programs give excellent pain management, circulation, and rehabilitation outcomes in a safe, effective, non-invasive, and non-pharmaceutical way. The neoGEN® Electric cell-Signaling Technology (EcST) produces vibratory oscillations at the cellular level to help the body positively respond by:
· dilution of toxic pain and other producing substances
· increase of filtration and diffusion processes (tissue clearance)
· increase in local blood flow
· improvement of exchange processes of intracellular and extracellular fluids
· enhanced water electro-osmosis within the tissue
· improvement of the resorption processes
Electric cell-Signaling Treatment (EcST) balances metabolic concentration differences, improves trophism, and normalizes the pH in the local and surrounding tissue.
The RST-SANEXAS neoGEN® machine is #1 in pain management and circulation issues with FDA clearance for the following:
· Management and symptomatic relief of chronic long-term (intractable) pain
· Adjunctive treatment of post-traumatic pain syndromes
· Adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical pain conditions
· Relaxation of muscle spasms
· Neuromuscular re-education
· Reduced or retardation of disuse atrophy
· Maintaining and increasing range of motion
· Increasing local circulation
· Immediate post-surgical circulation of calf muscles to prevent phlebothrombosis
RST-SANEXAS neoGEN-Series® treatments for pain associated with a variety of conditions.
1. Pain associated with peripheral neuropathy, chemotherapy induced peripheral neuropathy, and toxic-induced conditions
2. Acute or chronic pain associated with issues occurring in the back, hips, neck, knees, shoulders, and other joints so they can be discharged more quickly
3. Assist in wound care management through increasing circulation and reducing inflammation
4. Motor nerve dysfunction to improve neuromuscular re-education and increase muscle usage
5. Pain associated with various types of headaches
6. Pain associated with phantom limb syndrome
7. Post-surgical pain due to trauma and to help prevent phlebothrombosis
Reasons to use RST-SANEXAS neoGEN-Series® device in your medical facilities.
Many patients need your help to manage their pain and conditions listed above. When in a hospital setting, the device can speed up recovery from surgery or trauma, reduce the amount of pharmaceuticals needed, improve blood circulation, and reduce the risk of phlebothrombosis so they are discharged more quickly.
Not only does the RST-SANEXAS neoGEN® device help in pain management but the Electric cell-Signaling Treatment (EcST) can help re-educate muscles and improve muscle spasms. Physical therapists can help speed a patient’s recovery from surgery/accidents and long-term neurological disabilities by managing their pain and improving their mobility with the goal of helping them regain their independence and live a better quality of life at home.
The use of the device in your clinical practice can provide pain relief for a vast majority of patients suffering from a variety of acute and chronic painful conditions and disabilities. It will help decrease the amount of pharmaceuticals prescribed to reduce pain and increase patient focused outcomes.
Because it can be used to help patients in a variety of setting for many different conditions, the RST-SANEXAS neoGEN-Series® machine is available by contacting www.RST-SANEXAS.com. Find out more about how this innovative device can benefit your patients and how you can obtain one for use in your practice. Your patients will thank you.